Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Work Outfit 2

Hello lovelies!

It is the most beautiful day in Seattle!! So I wanted to share the bright and classy work outfit that I wore today. 


Coral has become a very popular color and, when used carefully, can be perfect for the office. I recommend not wearing patterns or other bright colors when you have such a statement piece on. But coral is a beautiful color and perfect for spring, so don't let it's brightness intimidate you. My coral top is a very soft cotton blouse by LNA. I paired it with a navy blue pencil skirt from H&M because I love the combination of navy and coral. 

For shoes, I wore my Chinese Laundry tan, patent leather pumps (which I got on Amazon for $25; great way to use those random Amazon gift cards). Pumps are the classic work shoes and everyone should own at least one pair. I also have regular leather ones in black, and both pairs are easily wearable all year round. But I like the tan ones as it gets warmer outside, since black can be a bit dark. 

My bag is not pictured, but I brought my big black H&M bag (see my first work wear post) which is the absolute best bag for the office. 

Comment below if you have any suggestions for future posts and I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment