Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick

Hi Everyone!

Happy Wednesday, especially to those of you on spring break. Since today was warmer than usual I decided to wear a dress and go for a more girly look. Thus I chose a baby pink lipstick, which was all the rage last year and is still an understated and gorgeous color for this spring. I've found that days where I would wear a nude lip color during the winter, I tend to grab a lighter pink during the spring and summer, just because it brightens up my make up and dark blushes are no longer in season. My favorite light pink is The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in #200 Peachy Pink.


I absolutely love this color, especially for the weather right now. It is super easy to wear and since it is a mild color it can be worn with pretty much anything. Perfect for daytime or evening, office or school, I have a feeling this will be a staple color again this year.

As for the lipstick itself, I really enjoy that it is a matte lipstick, but doesn't have the chalky effect that some matte lip colors can have. It also happens to be super moisturizing, something else that is unusual for a matte lipstick. Overall I love this lipstick and would gladly purchase it in more colors!

The Body Shop products are available online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com or at www.ulta.com. This lipstick cost $12.50 from both sites.

As always comment below with any requests!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great shade- I love peachy pinks for the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour - I need a Body Shop Lipstick!

    ReplyDelete