Friday, April 4, 2014

Clinique High Impact Lip Color

Hi Everyone!

This is one of the first lipsticks I ever bought, and it took me a while to be confident enough to wear it. It is one of two Clinique lipsticks that I currently own and I love both of them. These lip colors are super pigmented last quite a while. The packaging is also quiet nice, since it is actual metal and looks very classy on my makeup table. Although I have fairly dry lips, I do find myself needing to apply lip balm before this lipstick since it is not the most moisturizing product I own, so that is something to keep in mind.


I originally bought it because it was a nice red color, which looks nice with my pale skin, but when I actually put it on I found that I has undertones of orange which make it perfect for spring time! Personally, I think of this color as an in between seasons color, although it could be worn year round. I usually find myself wearing this during the spring and fall. It is a matte lipstick, which I love for the daytime, but it can also be worn with a gloss over it. This lipstick looks great in the evening, with slightly more dramatic eye makeup, and is a perfect alternative to the classic red lip. I also love that it has SPF 15, which is extremely important for the spring and summer.

This lipstick is $15.00 and is available at www.sephora.comwww.ulta.com and www.clinique.com

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and don't forget to leave comments with suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment