Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick

Hello Lovelies,

Today's lipstick is the perfect pink pout, something we need in our makeup bags. Whether it's 100 degrees outside or snowing, a pretty pink lip adds a feminine touch to any outfit. My favorite girly pink color is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in #036 Kiss.


I really enjoy the Rimmel lipsticks; they are highly moisturizing and quite pigmented, therefore making them very easy to wear. They come in a huge array of colors, from nudes to brights, and are available at most drug and beauty stores in most countries. Also, these lipsticks are not matte, although they are not very glossy either. There is definitely a sparkle to these colors and a shimmer that makes them wearable all year round.

Pink is by far the most common lipstick color, and these days cosmetic companies have created \every shade imaginable. Still, there is something rather unique to this pink, which is why I find myself wearing it so often. Though bright, I love how this color makes as much of a statement as a red lip, while still being a very feminine color. It would be a great compliment to a more masculine outfit, such as a leather jacket or biker boots.

Available online at www.ulta.com for $5.49.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty color! I have a Rimmel lipstick of my own and I really love it. Very moisturizing indeed!

    May from La Vie en May

    ReplyDelete