Friday, April 18, 2014

Announcement!

Hi everyone!!

So I am about to start an internship next weekend. I will be working in a fairly casual office, but it is an office nonetheless and my highschool clothes won't be quite nice enough. 

I have yet to find a great blog or website that gives girls my age (18) ideas for work wear that is formal but still fun. So, as I start my internship, I figured I would start blogging about my outfits here, explaining what is and is not appropriate, and how to wear color and patterns in a "office acceptable" way.  

There will still be lipstick reviews every week, but hopefully I will also post an outfit or two per week. If there's anything else you'd like to see me cover or review on this blog, just let me know. 

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment