Sunday, May 4, 2014

MS Dinner Of Champions 2014

Hi everyone!

So last night was the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Dinner of Champions, which I attended with my family. I wanted to share what I wore with all of you since I often find it hard to know what's appropriate for formal charity dinners.




I wore a patterned shift dress from La Fee Maraboutee (a French brand). I absolutely love this dress; it is so comfortable to wear and shift dresses just look very chic and elegant, especially at night. This dress falls just above the knee, which is a perfect length for a formal evening. And the neckline just hangs beautifully. 

For shoes I wore my black, strappy heels  by Jimmy Choo. Black was just the perfect compliment to my patterned dress, which was definitely my statement piece if the night. 


As for hair and makeup, I wanted to go pretty neutral, to let the dress stand out. I did my hair up in a sleek ponytail so that the neckline of the dress didn't get lost in my massive amounts of dark hair. And the nude lipstick I wore was Laura Geller's lipstick in Sugared Maple (it'll probably be my next lipstick review since I LOVED it). 

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and have a very lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment